Transportation Assistance

Transportation Assistance


Need a ride? The Ministerial Association supports our neighbors with Transportation Assistance via a Colusa Transit bus pass. If you are in need of a bus pass please visit our "I Am Here To..." page and submit an "Application for Assistance" and a local minister will contact you. Or you can contact any of our Church Partners directly listed on the Church Partners page for assistance.


Need gas? The Ministerial Association supports our neighbors with a gas card depending upon availability. Please submit an Application for Assistance or contact a local minister on our Church Partners page for assistance. 



8460*_*Application For Assistance

Online Form Placeholder Box

Chosen Form: Application For Assistance

When you view the live version of this page, you will see a form in place of this box. Double-click on this placeholder box to change which form displays. To remove this form from the page, select this box and hit the delete key.